|Job Title||Administrative Assistant|
|Location||Orange, CA - Orange County|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Temporary|
Falck is a global emergency medical services provider originating from Denmark that services 4 states in the US including: California, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. Falck has been operating in the US since 2010 and is the second largest private provider of emergency medical services in the country today. Our BLS and ALS services impact not only the lives of our patients, but their families and communities.
No matter which part of the business you work in, it may be Sales, Finance, Communications, Logistics, IT, Strategy, Legal, Procurement or HR, at Falck we work together with our colleagues to create more value. We all play a crucial part in creating value together. Your daily work behind the desk supports our colleagues out in the field and in the office.
Why Choose Falck?:
Working closely with colleagues around the world or locally, you support the business in the development of solutions which contribute to building our business. You help your colleagues do their jobs, supporting our patients and strengthening our business. Whether it’s adapting and implementing new solutions or maintaining our existing ones, your colleagues rely on your work when they rescue, assist, and reassure people in need of help.
The team is part of a recently formed Falck Global IT, which has more than 180 employees worldwide and is part of our Group functions. We deliver projects to all our business entities in more than 30 markets worldwide.
You will be based at our US HQ in Orange, California. The project team is part of our Solution Delivery function delivering projects, architecture and test and development. We deliver projects globally and have project managers based in Denmark, Poland, UK and in the USA.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced service-oriented team environment. This person will support the Talent Acquisition Team and will be responsible for effectively supporting and providing coordination in all areas and phases of the recruiting cycle: job postings, marketing/advertising, scheduling interviews and job fair events, and coordinate and facilitate the pre-employment & on-boarding process.
***Please note that this is a temporary full-time position. The length of the assignment could be 3-6 months or longer depending on the workload. ****
- Provide administrative and customer service support to the Talent Acquisition team, applicants/candidates, hiring managers and vendors.
- Review job descriptions before advertising new positions.
- Market and advertise jobs to websites, social media, campus sites, and other marketing platforms.
- Track interview progress and update candidate information in the applicant tracking system.
- Reply to all general inquiries from hiring managers, candidates or vendors in a professional and timely manner.
- Process candidate background checks, drug and physical screens.
- Complete candidate verification of employment and/or references.
- Review Certifications and required documents.
- Assist with various projects and provide support as needed to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- Experience in a fast pace office environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to handle restricted information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to interact with a diverse group of people, including all levels of leadership.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information, work independently and team-oriented.
- Results and performance driven; focus on continuous improvement and learning.
- Process and measurement oriented and knows how to prioritize and organize activities.
- Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency and customer focus.
- Strong computer skills: Applicant Tracking, Social Media, MS Office, Google Suite, etc.
Education: HS Diploma/GED required
The statements in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. This document in no way constitutes a contract of employment. Falck USA reserves the right to modify job descriptions, policies or any other procedural documents at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
FalckUSA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. It is FalckUSA's policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment, and not to discriminate on any basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or any class protected by State law.
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.Click here to review the complete job description