|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Location||Orange, CA - Orange County|
|Reports to||Business Development Manager|
The primary responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are to initiate and maintain contact with medical facilities and other members of the medical community. Interface with members of the Falck USA team to identify potential public relations challenges and prevent or resolve the same.
The Business Development Manager may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Initiate and negotiate contracts with the medical community.
- Make key contacts with medical facilities, EMS agencies, and other agencies to establish and maintain consistent and quality communication between Falck USA and the facilities/agencies.
- Interface with members of the Falck USA team at all levels and in all areas to identify potential public relations opportunities and challenges, and relay pertinent information to the CEO.
- Assist the Managing Director and other team members in the resolution of service/problem inquiries.
- Assist in designing data content for input into business development plans and evaluation of results.
- Attend open house type events in the medical community to represent Falck USA.
- Initiate, organize and implement medical stand-by for public and private events.
- Serves as company Public Information Officer, and participates in public relations events on a regular basis.
- Provide in-service training classes, attend meetings, and perform similar activities to promote Falck USA.
- Manage and develop a team of Marketing Representatives who are responsible for developing business relationships in any and all available markets; generating a network referral list.
The Business Development Manager may be assigned one or more additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inventory and request needed supplies to perform departmental tasks.
- Maintain a professional profile as a mentor and motivator, and lead by professional example.
- Attend all required Management meetings.
- Remain informed of relevant economic conditions and situations, and make appropriate recommendations to the MD.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the MD.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual in this position must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Outside Sales, Business Development, Public Relations.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Excellent management, supervisory and overall leadership skills, including relationship building and fostering excellent achievement through teamwork.
- Excellent analytical skills and quality orientation. Strives for continuous improvement.
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed department goals and deadlines.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams, supervisors, managers, and external customers, as well as between department lines.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing and able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Computer proficiency, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite and database programs.
- Type at least forty (40) WPM.
- Satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Falck USA Driving Policy.
The individual in this position must possess the following education requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in related field.
FalckUSA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. It is FalckUSA's policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment, and not to discriminate on any basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or any class protected by State law.
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.