|Job Title||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Location||Orange, CA - Orange County|
|Reports to||Human Resources Director|
|Additional Information||HRBP-sept 19|
The Human Resources Business Partner, for Care Ambulance in California, is responsible for HR in a specific location. Working with local leadership and the Director, HR, implements and manages HR programs and services that drive business results while building organizational capacity.
The responsibilities of the HR Business Partner may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partners with local leadership to meet business objectives through people resources.
- Provides consulting and coaching to leaders to optimize workforce capabilities.
- In collaboration with leadership, manages employee relations and labor relations for the location.
- Manages the change management process for the location and advocates for ownership of organizational changes.
- Brings creative and innovative solutions to business issues.
- Facilitates a great employee experience during the employee lifecycle.
- Actively supporting recruitment
- Onboarding new employees
- Maintaining a performance culture
- Training and development support
- Maintaining positive employee relations
- Managing employee engagement programs and activities
- Exiting employees from the company
Coordinates with National HR resources (functional and shared services) to support the location’s leadership and workforce needs in alignment with company-wide business objectives. Ensures national policies and practices are implemented and maintained locally. Ensures local compliance with company policies and state laws. Works directly with leaders to plan for future workforce needs. Participates on National HR teams and on special projects as needed. Other duties as assigned.
The individual in this position must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Human Resources Business Partner or 5 years as a HR Generalist.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Collective Bargaining Agreements and labor relations.
- Demonstrated skill in consulting with leaders and coaching performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated track record of working effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams, leaders and external customers.
- Excellent ability to communicate and work collaboratively across departments, locations and as a national HR team member
- Highly dependable, strong organization skills and demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated track record in flexing and adapting to rapidly changing priorities.
- Works effectively individually as well as in a team.
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Suite.
The individual in this position must possess the following education requirements:
- BA/BS degree or higher in Business/Human Resources or another related field.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Occasionally: Must have the ability to lift, carry and balance up to 15 pounds.
Frequently: Good manual dexterity, with the ability to perform all tasks related to the position.
Constantly: Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, possess hand-eye-foot coordination and color recognition.
The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Occasionally: Memorization, critical judgment.
Frequently: Perception/computation, problem solving, simple and complex mathematic skills, reasoning, ability to read, interpret and correspond in various written communication formats.
Constantly: Analytical skills, ethical judgment and reasoning, logic, active listening skills, strategic decision making, ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal formats.
The individual in this position must be familiar with using the following equipment to perform the essential functions of this job.
Occasionally: Fax machine, copy machine, hole-punch, calculator, laminator.
Frequently: Printer, telephone, cell phone, clock.
The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
FalckUSA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. It is FalckUSA's policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment, and not to discriminate on any basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or any class protected by State law.
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.