|Job Title||Operations Administrative Assistant|
|Location||Care Ambulance of California|
|Reports to||OC Division Manager|
Care Ambulance Service, Inc. is seeking a bright, quick thinking, detail oriented individual with exceptional interpersonal skills to work in its Orange County Operations Division. This individual will interact with field crews and Operations Management. There are a variety of task oriented functions such as fleet deployment, auditing, and data collection. Understanding the abilities and functionality of Microsoft Excel and Word will be necessary.
- Provide customer service to internal staff by supporting Operations Managers in coordinating deployment, obtaining supplies, unit assignments, and other equipment inventory necessary to assist Operations Managers in their duties to meet EMT needs.
- Create various reports and audited information to the OC Division Manager.
- Maintain department records, certifications, and data utilizing Microsoft Office programs, physical files, and internal web-based programs.
- Other related duties as directed by the OC Division Manager.
- Great customer service skills and willingness to help others in a team environment.
- Above average computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel. Must type 45 words per minute
- High school Diploma or G.E.D.